Why study in USA – a question that haunts almost every individual at least once in life time. USA has been propagated as one of the most favoured and accessible destination by foreigner students. This article highlights the reasons of choosing USA for studying Masters. MS or MBA, whatever your choice is, studying in US is the best choice. Why, continue to read and explore a completely new realm of opportunities.
Ideally speaking the applicant's choice is driven by two basic motivating factors, which are getting high paid jobs or continuing higher studies. These two options are discussed in detail in this article.
Most of the applicants choose to study in USA because the degree bestows them with higher salaries in comparison to their counterparts back in their home country. Moreover, if an applicant successfully lands into a job opportunity in US itself then, they always have the option to earn in dollars, which they save and send to their home country where, it is multiplied by factors during currency conversion. It is not a bad deal, at all.
In contrast to this, the second factor accounts to continuing with higher studies because of world class American education system, which is par excellence when compared to its counter-parts worldwide. The American education system, the talent pool, the extent of exposure and the accessibility to educational resources few of the main factors are discussed as follows:
- World Leader and national pride: USA is considered as a world leader in terms of technology and social diversity. Students take pride in studying in USA. It is a modern country with strong social and multicultural ethnic values. Students are exposed to and introduced to new cultures and latest advancements.
- Research Funding: Lots of finance is poured into the research programs, which is not the case in other nations. Moreover, education in USA is a collaboration of public and private efforts, which further makes the education accessible, unlike other nations.
- Infrastructure: American universities have state-of-art infrastructure that makes education easier. The more the money is invested better will be the facilities.
- Vast talent pool: USA boast about having a better talent pool in comparison to any other nation, as a whole. The effect becomes manifold with accessibility of various types of scholarships available for interested and deserving students.
- Specialized universities: Every single American university specializes in one or another program with dedicated teachers who are adept researchers in their area of expertise and hence collaborate with students to form a strong dedicated team.
- Higher Average Salaries: American employees earn in dollars and their average salaries and approximately ten times higher than those in other job markets.
- Wider Choice: The American universities provide the applicants with a wide variety of courses and the types of courses as well. Depending on individual preferences, an applicant can choose from a short-term course or a long-term course. In addition to this, variety of courses of available to pursue an individual's own area of interest.
- Extended job opportunities: An American degree on CV adds on to the credibility and weight age. An American student has enhanced employability when compared to its other counter-parts worldwide, owing to its higher standards and multi-cultural exposure.
Whether you study to earn high paying jobs or to continue your studies, one basic criterion that you should keep in mind is to research about the university and the course with proper caution. Hence, it can be stated with affirmation that studying in US is definitely a good option.