HIGHLIGHTS OF MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST
Important Information about MAT 2014
1. TEST METHOD: Students can choose any one option from the following to take the test. Paper based test or Computer based test.
2. EXAM DATES: Exam dates are different for different test methods. Pencil based test will be conducted on 7th September 2014 and Computer based test will be conducted from 13th September onwards, depending upon the number of registration.
3. EXAM TIMING: For Pencil based test timing is from 10.00 am to 12.30 p.m. For Computer based test, time slot will be different for specific test centers.
4. MAT 2014 ELIGIBILITY: The candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree, from any recognized university in any stream. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal / Head of the Department / Registrar/ Director of the University / Institution certifying that the candidates is currently in the final year / is awaiting final results.
5. HOW TO APPLY (REGISTRATION PROCESS): Registration process will start from 1ST week of July onwards. There are three ways of applying to AIMA.
6. IMPORTANT DATES:
|Last date for sale of Registration Form||23 August 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 August 2014 (Monday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||23 August 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 August 2014 (Monday)|